Certified Green Apartments In Federal Hill, Baltimore
1901 South Charles is the FIRST certified Gold residential rental community in the City of Baltimore! That translates into real value for our residents – and a healthier community for Baltimore.
LEED stands for Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design and is an internationally recognized green building certification system developed by the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC).
To achieve 1901 South Charles’ LEED Gold certification, the owner/developer, designers, contractors, and consultants worked together to achieve points in the following categories:
- High Efficiency Heating and Cooling Systems
- Energy Star® Efficient Appliances
- High Efficiency Hot Water Heating
- Energy Efficient Lighting that is achieved with Energy Star® Lighting
- Indoor Environment Quality
- Innovation & Design Process
- Materials and Resources
For more information about USGBC and LEED please visit www.usgbc.org
Style. Substance. SoBo.